To fully serve our clients throughout the country Lincoln Crow
Strategic Communications is constantly developing a national network
of strategic allies with complimentary skills and supplementary
locations. These alliances allow us to draw on additional resources
- Abernathy and Associates – A Washington, D.C. based communications firm that specializes in working with unions.
- Alvarez Porter Group – Organizational development experts working with social change leaders and organizations in the areas of strategic planning, leadership development and facilitation of meetings and retreats.
- APCO Worldwide – An international public affairs and strategic communications firm.
- Benefits Research Group – Formed in partnership with the Center for Applied Research at California State University Sacramento, BRG is devoted to developing economic research studies that support better understanding of retirement and health security issues.
- Dewey Square Group – Is a national public affairs group that applies campaign tactics to carry out strategies.
- Direct Organizing Group – A national team of field organizers with strategic vision and years of success in motivating voters.
- New Union Work Systems – A Berkeley based computer data firm that specializes in data bases for field campaigns.
- Ogilvy Worldwide – International public affairs firm with a California public policy and strategic communications team that works with public and non-profit clients.
- Political Movers & Shakers – A grass roots campaign management firm operating throughout California and the western states.
- The Parish Group – A Washington, D.C. based political consulting firm that specializes in urban elections.
- Jeremy Prillwitz – A San Francisco based media relations specialist with wide experience in statewide and national campaigns.
- Jim Alford – Sacramento based political campaign manager with a long history of successful statewide field efforts as well as direct mail efforts.
- Robert Lawrence – Portland-based strategic communications and campaing planning specialist with expertise in education, land-use, and investment issues.
- Sean Donahoe – Sacramento-based community organizer with an emphasis on environemental issues including water policy and parks and open space development.